Purchase our Premium Service custom gift wrapping paper on ABC's View Your Deal (March 22nd 2016)? Click here
to read the FAQs for this special offer.
Can I use images that don't belong to me?
Please only upload images that you have permission to use.
Can I view my item once it's completed?
Yes. Once you personalize your wrapping paper, you can preview it. You'll then have the opportunity to edit. The pattern you see will be repeated multiple times on the wrapping paper.
How do I order online?
1. Browse our wrapping paper selection by selecting an occasion listed on the left side of the page.
2. Next, select the template design you like best. Click on the item title to continue to personalization.
3. Select your quantity, then click "Next."
4. Now add your photo by selecting "Upload Image." When you're finished, click "Next."
5. Next, you'll see your uploading images. se the scissor tool to cut out the images. Once you have applied your cut out select next to preview your wrapping paper.
If you are OK with the preview image selct proceed to checkout to review your order details.
6. On the next screen you will see your shopping cart. To select other items, click "Continue Shopping." If you are finished with your shopping, you can update your quantity and estimate your shipping here, as well as any promotion codes you may have. To proceed, click "Proceed to Checkout."
7. Add your payment and billing information, and then click "Process Order."
How do I place a custom order?
For all custom orders, please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, detailing which wrapping paper design you would like customized and we will be able to assist you in the process. Please note, custom rolls start at $17.99 and up.
How do I upload my photo(s)?
We provide a simple uploading tool that allows you to browse the photos on your computer to find the perfect one for your wrapping paper.
How long does it take for production?
Production time is usually 1 to 3 days. If you order after 3pm EST, it's considered the next day. If you need the order done in a rush, please email us and let us know.
What if I want to cancel my order?
Once you place your order, production starts immediately and can not be stopped.
What is the size of each product?
Each roll of wrapping paper is 24 inches x 60 inches.
What is your paper quality?
Our wrapping paper is printed on 60 lb matte paper.
What is your return policy?
All sales are final. If your product is incorrect, we ask that you contact us immediately via e-mail.
What kinds of photo files do you accept?
We accept JPG and PNG with transparency
What kinds of products do you offer?
At the moment it’s just gift wrapping that features a cut-out head. Why a cut-out head? Because it's awesome. We also offer custom orders starting at $17.99. Email email@example.com